From SAD facilitator,
...
"What have I done today? Have I taken any steps yet toward my goals? Have I enriched my life today?
"The only failure is not to try." - George Clooney
By standing still, you exchange life for nothingness. If you want an empty life then keep staying still. If you would rather achieve your dreams, then begin moving forward. It may be difficult at times, but you will never fail as long as you keep trying.
Remember that you're not "trapped" in IT. You're embracing IT for all possible fields out there.
You want to be a singer/idol? Fine. You need to know how to video yourself, you need to use IT to edit, you need to know IT to upload to youtube, etc. You need to market yourself in social media network. You're on your way.
You want to teach people how to dance. You create HTML pages and broadcast.
You want to be a photographer? You need IT skills to digitally enhanced you photos. You need IT skills to create beautiful gallery to entice customers.
So, learn IT, love IT.
P/S: Just do it (ala Nike)
beesian signing off at 12:25:00 AM ♥
|