
mugging for exams...
it has been so long since i mug for exam..
even ut1 and ut2 i never mug so hard or even stay up late to study.
but this time round is different! i mug and make notes..
i stay up late to complete my revision...
today will be the same again...
science tomorrow, i'm going to dieeee!
i haven't start studying!!!! aww...
enterprise ut3 today..
PV,FV,PMT i don't know youuuu!!! damn!
got no time to finish also! but still manage to finish all luh..
just that i have no time to check! ahhh!! shit shit shit!~
tomorrow howwww?
after ut3 went to causeway point to have lunch.
my ever first time stepping into sakae sushi. haha!
saw cute guy in sakae..his smile is so sweet..oops=X haha~
followed by movie at 7pm.. 吓到笑!!
still not bad luh, it's part by part story...
headed home after that...
and i'm going to study nowwwwww!!!
muggggggggg....forrrrrrr... scienceeeeee..
and i checked my grade for cognitive..
and started reading the comment which shufen wrote for me..
it melts my heart.. really... she makes me miss her! aww.. :'(
here's the comment:
Hi Bee Sian,
I am glad this module has been useful to you. I have seen you picked up good skills and I want you to continue with the good work be it whether it is in class or outside class.
You have had good weeks and those weeks, you did specific things and did them well. Try to learn and emulate from that so that to have continual excellence.
Also, I noticed that you warm up less quickly and that affects your performance in the initial weeks, try to make sure that doesnt happen alright. You have a wonderful personality. Share it with the rest. They will love you. :)
Lastly, make sure you progress every day in your life and dont lax and fall backwards. Though I cannot be there each day to see how you can grow, I will be proud of you. :) Hang in there. You have the potential for more. Believe in yourself. Dont hide behind others because I believe you are as good as any of them. :)
To wrap things up, Bee Sian, thanks for being a nice student and a joy to have in class. I wish you all the best for your UTs and the very best for your future endeavours. Cheers~! :)
beesian signing off at 10:38:00 PM ♥