Before poly life started, we:-
-play like crazy
-slack everyday
-discussing about which poly we wants to go to
-slept till afternoon
discussing about which poly we wants to go to:
if I’m not wrong, I hated RP. Heard from many people that:-
-RP teaching style sucks
-RP isn’t a good school
-RP does not have any attachments
And so on, so I was hoping myself not to get into RP. Posting results were out and I’m ‘lucky’ enough to be posted to RP. At that point of time or even before I started choosing which poly I wanted, I did have the mindset of going to ITE instead. So, I bet you guys can see how unwillingly I wanted to be in RP. But, I still came. After coming to this school, it wasn’t that bad.
4 months before, April.
First day of school, 20th April 2009
You was blur, blur like a sotong when you stepped into W14F. Asking, how do you feel?
Nervous? Scared? Excited?
Looking back, and asked yourself these questions to see whether you really remember: -
Who?
-Is the first person you say ‘HELLO’ to?
-Is the first person you know?
-Is the first person you went lunch with?
-Is the one who sit beside you?
-Is the first person you started joking and laughing with?
-Is in your first team?
When?
-You started stepping out of the class to have lunch with one group of people?
-You started running around in the class to disturb people?
-You have the guts to stand confidently in front of the class to present your slides?
-You started to talk a lot with your team mates?
-You realise that he/she is your best/close friend?
How?
-You ended up here?
-You know him/her (the first person)?
-You started the first conversation?
-Do you react when you know that you have to present on the first day?
-Do you feel about W14F?
Why?
-Is there a need to write RJs?
Where?
-Did you sit on the first day?
-Did you go for lunch/break?
-Did you go after school?
-Did you meet your friends?
What?
-Have you done on the first day?
-Did you have for lunch?
-Time did you reach school?
Have you ever taken some time to sit down and recall back? If no, maybe it’s time to reflect those memories since we are separating soon.
It’s the last day of school. It’s the last day to bond with everyone in W14F. These 4 months together, how do you feel? Have you fall for this class? Hahahaha!!
Seriously, do you know: -
I will miss:
-W14F like crazy.
-All the lame jokes.
-The laughter.
-All the fun we had in class.
-Those times when we disturb each other.
-The times we run about in class getting answers.
-Taking photos with you guys.
I cherish:
-The times we bond together
-The times we crack jokes and laugh like nobody business.
-Every little moment we had together inside the small room called W14F.
I love:
-You guys!
-The way you guys smile and laugh
-The way you guys help each other to clear their doubts
-And of course W14F!
Yes, every single word above is true! I’m typing this post seriously and honestly!
WAIT! I HAVE NOT FINISHED!!! (Sorry for sucha long post)
On the first day of school, you asked yourself those questions above, how about the last day of school? You should ask yourself some questions too! Now, looking forward and ask yourself:
Who?
-Will I end up in the same class?
-Will I close with?
-Are the people I’m going to meet?
-Will I stay in contact with?
-Will organise W14F gathering again?
When?
-Can we meet again?
-Can we sit down and joke with each other like the past?
-Will we have another class gathering?
-Is the next time we will talk to each other?
-seeing each other rushing for ppt?
How?
-Will you feel for your new class?
Why?
-RP system is so sucky! (in which, we have to change class every sem) ?
-Are they so cruel to separate us!
Where?
-Will you end up in the next sem?
What?
-Kind of class mates will you get?
-Will you do on the first day of sem 2?
yes, when will be meet each other again? On coming will be W14F chalet which is on the 28-30 sep.
after that day, we are official not W14F anymore. Our bonding within these 4 months will be called memories and past. It will only be kept inside our heart as we go along....
W14F, i love you!
i hope we can still in contact! <3
i hope we will remeber each other at the end of 3 years.
the memories we had in a small room called w14f.